Showcase your business or explain your services. Talk to your prospective customers and gain their trust.
Seeing is believing. Video is consistently more persuasive because it activates the auditory and visual systems in a way that text or images often can’t. Studies have shown that it builds trust in consumers. Clients are more likely to buy a product if you shoot a video where you’re smiling and looking them straight in the eye. Best of all, video is one of the best ways to increase site visibility on search engine rankings.
What Kind of Videos Should You Consider?
If you’re horrified at the thought of talking on camera, don’t despair. We can create other types of video that are just as effective.
- The direct approach. We film you speaking to us about your business. This isn’t for everyone, but it is a great way to connect with your prospective customers and gain their trust.
- The indirect approach. We shoot a short video of your staff doing what they do (think pizzeria or hair salon). A professional voice-over can describe your business and why people should come in.
- An animated video, like the ones you see on this site, is a great way to explain your services. The film helps keep a viewer’s interest as the animation plays out.
- A video can inform. Think product demonstrations.
- A ‘video’ of your website is made up of screenshots that transition with either a voice over or music in the background. This type of video can help promote your website from other sites such as YouTube or Facebook.
We can help you choose a method appropriate for your business and budget. We work with you to help get your message down and create a script before creating the video. Keeping the end in mind, the video should accomplish a goal and be one that people will want to watch.
The Latest Award Winning Video Produced by Your Cyber Partner
The Mount Olive Area Chamber of Commerce voted this video the “Most Persuasive Video” in their 2017 Oliver Awards Competition.
Another Award Winning Video Produced by Your Cyber Partner
The Mount Olive Area Chamber of Commerce voted this video the “Most Persuasive Video” in their 2015 Oliver Awards Competition.